About a personal information protection policy
Obtaining Personal Information
Skymark will obtain customer personal information in a suitable and fair manner.
Customer personal information will be obtained and used for the following purposes.
- 1.To provide ticket reservations/sales and air transportation services on Skymark flights
- 2.To provide ticket reservations/sales and air transportation services on codeshare flights
- 3.To introduce and provide services and products provided by Skymark
- 4.To seek survey or other questionnaire responses from customers
Personal Information Content
The following types of personal information will be obtained from customers.
- 1.Name, age, gender, address, telephone number, fax number, email address, etc.
- 2.Date of departure, date of arrival, and other information needed to carry out in-flight assistance
- 3.Credit card information (card type, number, name on card, date of birth, expiration date, workplace, etc.)
Third-party Provision of Personal Information
Skymark will not provide personal information to a third party without the agreement of the customer, except in the following cases.
- 1.The customer has agreed to disclosure, etc., of the relevant personal information
- 2.The disclosure is required by law
- 3.The disclosure is required in the interest of protecting the life, health, property, etc., of the customer or the general public
- 4.The disclosure is provided as statistical information, etc., that cannot be used to identify individual people
Shared Use of Personal Information
Skymark will allow for the shared use of personal information when providing flight transportation services offered by a travel agency, etc., or when offering flights on a codeshare basis. In this case, Skymark will share this information within the scope of relevant usage laws.
Personal Information Entrustment
As part of the business of subcontracting to other companies, Skymark may provide personal information to a subcontractor within the scope required. This information will be provided in strict confidentiality with the subcontractor, and the subcontractor will take suitable measures to supervise and safeguard the information.
Safe Management of Personal Information
Skymark manages customer personal information in a safe manner and takes action to prevent illegal access, leakage, deletion, modification, etc.
Inquiries About Personal Information
Use the contact information below for requests to disclose, correct, or halt the usage of personal information.
Skymark will work to take suitable measures to address the question or concern.
Skymark Airlines, Inc.
General Affairs Group, Personal Information Desk
Utility Center Building 8F, 3-5-10 Haneda Airport, Ota-ku, Tokyo
Tel: 03-5708-8280 (open 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)