Acquiring Personal Information
The Company shall acquire the personal information of customers by lawful and fair means.
Purpose of Using Personal Information
The personal information of customers shall be collected and used in the following cases.
- 1.Booking and sale of airline tickets, and provision of air transportation services on flights operated by the Company
- 2.Booking and sale of airline tickets, and provision of air transportation services on interline transportation and codeshare flights
- 3.Introduction and provision of services and products handled by the Company
- 4.Conducting surveys, etc., by the Company
- 5.Development of new services and products
- 6.Introduction, operation, and management of various events and campaigns, and the provision of various information
- 7.Contact regarding the provision of Company services and products
- 8.Introduction, operation, and management of services and products, various events, and campaigns handled by partner companies, etc., and the provision of various information
- 9.Responding to inquiries and requests, etc.
Use of personal information
Skymark Airlines will only process your personal information within the scope of specific purpose you have given consent. In order not to use personal information for any unspecified purpose, we will establish and implement procedures for taking necessary measures.
Contents of Personal Information
Personal information obtained from customers shall mainly consist of the following.
- 1.Information such as name, age, gender, address, telephone number, fax number, and email address
- 2.Physical and illness information related to boarding
- 3.Information about religion related to meal service
- 4.Information related to necessary assistance for boarding, disembarking, and other auxiliary inflight services
- 5.Credit card information (including type, number, card holder name, date of birth, expiration date, and workplace)
Providing Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company shall not provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the customer except in the following cases.
- 1.When the customer agrees to the disclosure of personal information
- 2.When disclosure is required by law
- 3.When necessary to protect interests such as the life, health, and property of the actual person or the public
- 4.When disclosing information such as statistical data where it is impossible to identify specific individuals
Consignment of Personal Information
When consigning portions of our business, the Company may provide personal information to contracted companies to the extent necessary. Strict adherence to confidentiality agreements with these contractors shall be observed, and contractors shall be properly supervised.
Compliance with laws and regulations
We comply with laws and regulations, national guidelines, and other norms regarding the handling of personal information.
Personal Information Security Management
The Company shall manage the security of customer personal information and take measures to prevent unauthorized access, leakage, loss, falsification, etc.
Personal Information Protection Management System
We have established a personal information protection management system, and regularly examine and continuously improve the system.
Requests for Disclosure of Personal Information
1.If the actual person requests notification of the usage purpose, disclosure, correction, addition, or deletion of contents, suspension of use, deletion, and the suspension of provision to third parties (hereafter referred to as "disclosure, etc."), the Company shall conduct an in-house survey related to the personal information and respond without delay.
- *Disclosure, etc., may not be possible depending on the content of the request. In this case, a reason shall also be provided.
- 2.When making a request for disclosure, etc., please make a request by post mail according to the procedure below. It may not be possible to accept a request if it does not contain sufficient information. In addition, when requesting disclosure of personal information or notification of the usage purpose, an administrative fee of 1,000 yen shall be required by postal money order each time.
- 3.The personal information provided in the “Request Form for Personal Information Disclosure, etc.” shall be used to respond to inquiries, and shall not be used for any other purpose.
by the actual person
When requesting disclosure, etc., please prepare the following documents and send these by registered mail.
by a proxy
If the person requesting the disclosure, etc., is a legal representative or a proxy authorized by the actual person, please enclose the following documents in addition to the documents in the preceding paragraph.
- *For more details about disclosure, etc., please contact the request window for disclosure, etc.
Please contact the following address to request the disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc., of personal information.
The Company shall endeavor to properly and promptly handle submitted complaints, opinions, etc.
8th Floor Utility Center Bldg.
3-5-10 Haneda Airport, Ota-ku, Tokyo, 144- 0041
Skymark Airlines Inc., Personal Information Consultation Window
TEL: 03-5708-8280 (Reception Hours: Weekdays 10:00 am to 5:00 pm)
Enactment Date: 4 March 2020
Last updated: 1 June 2021
Skymark Airlines Inc.
Representative Director Hayao Hora