On-Screen E-Receipt Web Service
About the online receipt display service
This service is for showing receipt details paid by credit cards at our web site, Reservation Center, or airport counter. It is not available for the payment made other than credit cards.On-Screen E-Receipt Web Service
(After confirming the reservation with Reservation number or Reference number, please select "SHOW THE RECEIPT".)
1. Available payment and display contents
Limited service for the receipt of air ticket purchased at Skymark website, Reservation Center and Skymark airport counter
|On-Screen E-Receipt Web Service||Notes|
|At convenience store||
|A payment slip ("領収書" or "受領書")received at a convenience store can be used as a receipt.|
|At Travel Agency||
|For payments made at travel agencies, please request from the agent staff for issuing receipt.|
|Receipt information on purchased tickets||Available to display|
|Cancellation fee of canceled the itinerary||Cancellation of booking for one way or a part of the same record|
2. Available period to display
Display period: Up to one year from the date of purchasing the airline tickets
Display amount: Can be displayed as many times as necessary during the display period
3. More details
- (1)You can display the desired user or company name on it.
- (2)You can receive a receipt at the airport automatic check-in machine if the ticket purchased with a credit card at Skymark website, Reservation Center and Skymark airport counter.
- *This service is showing the receipt data which we have generated electronically. The digital receipt content is as formal as the conventional receipt. However, because it is an electronic document, the printout does not serve as the official document for revenue stamp duty.
- *Customers need to verify themselves whether the printout can be used for bookkeeping or supporting for financial statements.
- *The case such as there is balance on the reservation, receipts may not be displayed.
Please contact our Reservation Center.
- *For payment made at convenience stores, the payment slip ("領収書" or "受領書") issued at the store counter upon payment would be the official receipt.
- *For payments made at travel agencies, please request from the agent staff for issuing receipt.