Flights can be booked up to three days before departure. This is a discount fare that fluctuates according to the expected seat availability*1 each flight.
The feature of Imatoku
|Reservation Period||Reservation Changes||Limited seats||Valid Period||Availability|
|3 days prior to departure||
Website, Travel agency, Reservation Center and Airport counters.
|Reservation Period||Accepted up to three days before the scheduled departure date|
A refund charge of JPY 500 per route per passenger will be applied, regardless of the cancellation date.
(Per route per person)
|From date of purchase until 30 days prior to departure||All Routes：JPY4,000-|
|From 29 days prior to departure until the scheduled departure time||All Routes：JPY5,000-|
|After the scheduled departure time||Not refundable*2|
|Effective refundable period||Within 10 days following the day of scheduled departure.|
- *There is limited seating capacity. Please note that it may not be available depending on the flight.
- *The Domestic Passenger Facility Charge (PFC) is included in the price only that applies to the flights concerned.
- *If the cancellation fee is greater than the fare, then the fare already paid will be charged as both the cancellation and refund fees.*2
- *1 “Expected seat availability” is the final forecast figure for how crowded a flight will be at the present time.
(It does not indicate availability at the time a reservation is made.)
- *2Domestic Passenger Facility Charges will be refunded.
In the case of booking from the internet, the seat availability will be subject to change until the booking is complete. Therefore, if you receive "This flight is full." message after submitting online reservation, this means your reservation could not be completed.
- *We are unable to offer a refund in case you stop off after check in.