Domestic Passenger Facility Charges
The Domestic Passenger Facility Charge (PFC) is set for the following domestic passenger terminal buildings.
This charge is paid by each customer along with the airfare when the customer purchases a ticket for the flight that departs from and arrives at the target airports. The amount received is delivered by the airliner to each airport management company.
Each airport management company appropriately uses these charges for maintaining various airport facilities used by the customers, such as departure and arrival lobbies.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
New Chitose Airport, Sendai Airport, Ibaraki Airport, Haneda Airport, Chubu Airport, Naha Airport*1
- *1As for Naha Airport, this charge is applied to those customers who use flights departing from or arriving at these airports after March 31, 2019.
Customers who use domestic flights that depart from or arrive at the target airports
- As for Naha Airport, this charge is applied to those customers who use flights departing from or arriving at these airports after March 31, 2019.
|Target Airports||Adult (over 12)||Child (over 3 and under 12)|
|New Chitose Airport||JPY270||JPY140|
- *Consumption tax is included in the prices above.
- *The child fare is applied for booking a seat (purchasing a ticket) even for a child under 3 years old.
- The applied conditions for purchase, change, and refund should depend on the ticket to be used and the airfare conditions.
- This charge will also be refunded in full when the ticket is refunded after purchase.