Senior Mate 1
Passengers 60 years old and over can book from one day prior to the day of departure.
The feature of Senior Mate 1
|Reservation Period||Reservation Changes||Limited seats||Valid Period||Availability|
|Limited||Reserved Flight Only||Aged 60 or over|
|Reservation Period||Available from 7:00am one day prior to the departure until the departure date.*1|
|Automatic check-in machines||
|Refund Charge||A refund charge of JPY 500 per route per passenger will be applied, regardless of the cancellation date.|
(Per route per person)
|From date of purchase until the scheduled departure time||JPY5,000-|
|After the scheduled departure time||Not refundable*3|
|Effective refundable period||Refundable only within 10 days from the next day of booked flight.|
- *1The time above is our online sale start time, reservation by telephone is accepted from 8:00am through our reservation center. In addition, reservations at the airport counter or travel agency are accepted during their hours of operations.
- *2Driver's license, passport, health insurance card or student identification card etc.
- *3However, PFC will be refundable within the refundable period.
- *The fares of "Senior Mate 1" may not be available according to seat availability on all flights.
In the case of booking from the internet, the seat availability will be subject to change until the booking is complete. Therefore, if you receive "This flight is full." message after submitting online reservation, this means your reservation could not be completed.
PFC(Passenger facility charge) is also charged together in the case of use at Haneda International Airport, Nagoya Chubu Centrair airport and Ibaraki Airport.
- *We are unable to offer a refund in case you stop off after check in.