Discount fair allows you to book multiple routes at once when you transfer between the specified flight combinations in the same day.
The feature of Transit Fare
|Reservation Period||Reservation Changes||Valid Period||Limited seats||Availability|
|This complies with applicable fare conditions for the other combining route.||Limited||Limited
Website, Travel agency, Reservation Center and Airport counters.
|Reservation Period||This complies with applicable fare conditions for the other combining route.|
|Reservation Changes||This complies with applicable fare conditions for the other combining route.*1|
|Valid Period||This complies with applicable fare conditions for the other combining route.|
|Refund charge||A cancellation fee of JPY500- is applicable to two routes (including the other combining route) per person, regardless of the cancellation date.
* In case of cancellation, both routes including the combining route are cancelled at the same time.
(The same charge will be applied for adults and children.)
(Per route per person)
|From date of purchase until the scheduled departure time||Free of cancellation charge|
|After the scheduled departure time||Not refundable*2|
|Effective refundable period||
Within period of validity or not later than 10 days after the period of validity of the ticket.
Seat Availability of "Transit Fare"
Example) From Haneda to Amamioshima
When you search available seats by selecting <Haneda> for the place of departure and <Amamioshima> for the place of arrival, and if there is no Transit Fare seats available, please search available seats in two routes (Haneda to Kagoshima, and Kagoshima to Amamioshima) instead.
- When you book multiple routes individually, inform the Reservation Center beforehand, or personnel at the airport counter on the day of departure in order to proceed to the final destination. Otherwise, you need to check-in again at the transiting airport.
- *The Domestic Passenger Facility Charge (PFC) is included in the price only that applies to the flights concerned.
Reservation changes of "Transit Fare"
Transit Fare has limited seating capacity. A Transit reservation cannot be changed if Transit Fare seating is full although one of the combined routes can be changed because Transit Fare reserves two routes as a whole. In addition, even Transit Fare is full, there may be seat availability in other types of tickets by booking each route.
- *2Domestic Passenger Facility Charges will be refunded.
In the case of booking from the internet, the seat availability will be subject to change until the booking is complete. Therefore, if you receive "This flight is full." message after submitting online reservation, this means your reservation could not be completed.
- *We are unable to offer a refund in case you stop off after check in.