It is possible to book one to three days*1 before boarding. Discounted fare will fluctuate depending on availability.
The feature of Imatoku
|Reservation Period||Reservation Changes||Limited seats||Valid Period||Availability|
|one or three day(s)*1 before departure date||
Internet, Mobile website, Travel agency, Reservation center and Airport counters.
|Reservation Period||Start of sale period until 3 or 1 day(s)*1 prior to departure.|
A refund charge of JPY 500 per route per passenger will be applied, regardless of the cancellation date.
|From date of purchase until 60 days prior to departure||All Routes：JPY4,000-|
|From 59 days prior to departure until the scheduled departure time||All Routes：JPY5,500-|
|After the scheduled departure time||Not refundable*2|
|Effective refundable period||Within 10 days following the day of scheduled departure.|
- *1For the following routes, the flight since March 27, 2016, it will be possible to make a reservation and purchases up to the day before the scheduled departure date.
"Nagoya(Chubu) - Sapporo(New Chitose)" "Nagoya(Chubu) - Naha"
"Kobe - Sapporo(New Chitose)" "Kobe - Sendai" "Kobe - Naha"
- *2However, PFC will be refundable within the refundable period.
- *The fares of "Imatoku" are subject to seat availability and may not be available on all flights.
- *Children under 8 years of age cannot travel alone.
In the case of booking from the internet, the seat availability will be subject to change until the booking is complete. Therefore, if you receive "This flight is full." message after submitting online reservation, this means your reservation could not be completed.
PFC(Passenger facility charge) is also charged together in the case of use at Haneda International Airport, Nagoya Chubu Centrair airport and Ibaraki Airport.
- *We are unable to offer a refund in case you stop off after check in.