Fares for disabled passengers
Applicable to disabled passengers and their caregivers
The feature of Discount Fare for Disabled
|Reservation Period||Reservation Changes||Limited seats||Valid Period||Availability|
|―||120 days||All Flights|
Please present your certificate when making a purchase and checking in.
- Customer with disabilities (Type 1) and the escort(*1).
- Customer with disabilities (Type 2).
- Customers who have been issued the War Injury and Sickness Certificate, or the Mentally Disabled Person's Certificate with "Airfare discounts, certified person, and escort" certification stamps(*) on it, and their escort.
- Customers who have been issued the War Injury and Sickness Certificate, or the Mentally Disabled Person's Certificate with "Airfare discounts and certified person" certifications stamps.
- *1 The escort must be over 12 years of age, and accompany the disabled passenger (Type 1) in the same cabin.
|Reservation Period||Start of sale period until date of departure.|
*Flight changes even inside of same fares, there are surcharges depend on your departure date and/or seasonality which you need to pay or we need to refund.
|Limited seats||No limitation|
|Valid Period||For 120 days following the payment|
A refund handling charge of JPY500 per route per passenger will be applied, regardless of the cancellation date.
(Per route per person)
|From the purchase of tickets to the scheduled departure time||Free of cancellation charge|
|For cancellations after the scheduled departure time of the reserved flight||Click here for cancellation charges for unused ticket booking after flight departure.|
|Effective refundable period||
Within period of validity or not later than 10 days after the period of validity of the ticket.
- *Same route means same departure and arrival points on your original reservation.
Reverse route change is not allowed.
From "Haneda - Kagoshima" to "Haneda - Kagoshima"○
From "Haneda - Kagoshima" to "Kagoshima - Haneda"×
In the case of booking from the internet, the seat availability will be subject to change until the booking is complete. Therefore, if you receive "This flight is full." message after submitting online reservation, this means your reservation could not be completed.
PFC(Passenger facility charge) is also charged together in the case of use at Haneda International Airport, Nagoya Chubu Centrair airport and Ibaraki Airport.
- *We are unable to offer a refund in case you stop off after check in.