Refunds at a convenience store (Lawson)
Process flow from cancellation on the internet to refund of fare at LAWSON convenience store
Select "Refund at Lawson"
* Please note that we can not change the refund method.
After completion of processing, an e-mail will be sent "Notice of canceled content"
In the e-mail, "Notice of canceled content," it is necessary at Lawson stores to Confirm the reception number · bar code · reception deadline(*)
(*) The acceptance deadline will be within 10 days after the cancellation process is completed.
With the "reception number" and "telephone number", you will receive the refund at the nearest Lawson within the reception deadline
- Please note that the receiving procedure will be impossible after the receipt’s deadline.
- Please do not trash the "Notice of cancellation details" without saving it until receipt procedure is completed.
- The amount that the system usage fee (216 yen per treatment) deducted from the refund amount will be the receipt amount.
- Refunds at Lawson stores can be used only when the refund amount is less than 10,000 yen.
Flow of the receiving procedure at a Lawson store
Please use the Lawson Loppi (shop front terminal) and use one of the following procedures.