Fees Required in Addition to Fares
Information about international tourist tax, passenger service facility charge, fuel surcharge, inspection fee, and fees required in addition to fares.
International Tourist Tax
International passengers: JPY 1,000 (consumption tax does not apply)
- *Same amount for adults and children (not applicable to infants under 2 years old)
- *Will be collected together with the flight fare when a ticket is purchased.
- *Does not apply to passengers who are transferring from an international flight to another international flight on the same ticket and departing within 24 hours.
See the website of the National Tax Agency in Japan for details.
National Tax Agency Website
Narita Airport Passenger Service Facility Charge (PSFC)
A Passenger Service Facility Charge (PSFC) is set for the passenger terminal building at Narita Airport.
This charge is paid by each customer along with flight fare when the customer purchases a ticket for a flight that departs from and arrives at target airports. The airline then sends the amount of the charge on to the company that manages the airport.
|Adult (12 years old and above)||Child (2 to 11 years old)|
|Passenger Service Facility Charge (PSFC)||JPY 2,130||JPY 1,070|
|Passenger Security Service Charge||JPY 530||JPY 530|
|Total||JPY 2,660||JPY 1,600|
- *Consumption tax is included in the prices above.
- *If an infant is under 2 years old but a seat is reserved for them (a ticket is purchased), child fees will be applicable.
Saipan International Airport Taxes
When purchasing a ticket for a flight that either departs from or arrives at Saipan Airport, please pay these fees together with the flight fare.
Saipan taxes (when purchasing a round trip): total of USD 24.1
|Security fee||Departure from Saipan||USD 5.6|
|Passenger Service Facility Charge||Departure from Saipan||USD 4.5|
|Federal inspection fee||Arrival in Saipan||USD 7|
|CIQ||Arrival in Saipan
(weekends or holidays only)
- *The fee collected is subject to change if new taxes and charges are established or existing ones are changed.
At SKYMARK, the fuel surcharge has been collected when an international flight ticket is issued.
Thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation.
- Adults, children and infants with their own seat will incur this surcharge in addition to the flight fare and taxes.
- Fuel surcharge is not subject to cancellation and refund fees. In the case of cancellation, it can be refunded in full.
- Fuel surcharge is applied to each passenger for each flight segment of our international flights.
|Japan - Saipan
(For travel originating in Japan)
|Saipan - Japan
(For travel originating in Saipan)
|Singapore kerosene price
(JPY per barrel)
|Fuel surcharge amount||Singapore kerosene price
(USD per barrel)
|Fuel surcharge amount|
|When less than JPY 15,000||JPY 7,000||When less than USD 150||USD 75|
|When less than JPY 14,000||JPY 6,500||When less than USD 140||USD 70|
|When less than JPY 13,000||JPY 5,500||When less than USD 130||USD 60|
|When less than JPY 12,000||JPY 5,000||When less than USD 120||USD 50|
|When less than JPY 11,000||JPY 4,500||When less than USD 110||USD 45|
|When less than JPY 10,000||JPY 3,500||When less than USD 100||USD 40|
|When less than JPY 9,000||JPY 3,000||When less than USD 90||USD 30|
|When less than JPY 8,000||JPY 2,000||When less than USD 80||USD 25|
|When less than JPY 7,000||JPY 1,000||When less than USD 70||USD 12|
|When less than JPY 6,000||Not Applicable||When less than USD 60||Not Applicable|