Air Carrier Access Act
In accordance with the U.S. Air Carrier Access Act, SKYMARK provides a range of services to ensure a comfortable journey for passengers with disabilities.
If you have any questions or problems when using our flights, talk to a member of airport staff who will consult with a Complaint Resolution Official (CRO). If you have other questions, please contact the U.S. DOT Hotline.
What is a CRO?
A CRO is a member of staff who has received special training in the rules that apply to disabled passengers in the U.S. Direct contact information is given below.
CRO contact details (English only)
|Calling from within the U.S.||1-800-865-9173 (toll-free hotline)|
|Calling from Japan||0800-888-3048 (toll-free hotline)|
|Text telephony (TTY)||711 for Telecommunications Relay Service
Please see the U.S. Telecommunications Relay Service for details.
U.S. DOT Hotline
U.S. Department of Transportation Aviation Consumer Protection Division contact details (English only)
|Calling from within the U.S.||Toll-Free Hotline for Air Travelers with Disabilities
1-800-778-4838 (TTY 1-800-455-9880)
|Calling from within or outside the U.S.||By telephone to the Aviation Consumer Protection Division
202-366-2220 (TTY 202-366-0511)
|By mail||By mail to the Air Consumer Protection Division
C-75, U.S Department of Transportation, 1200 New Jersey Ave. SE, West Building,
Room W96-432, Washington, DC 20590
On routes departing from or arriving in the U.S., the following animals are allowed into the cabin, in addition to dogs accompanying disabled passengers (guide dogs, service dogs, hearing assistance dogs).
- Dogs That May Accompany Passengers
- Emotional support dogs that provide emotional support for passengers with psychiatric issues
- Psychiatric support dogs that assist passengers suffering from psychiatric issues affecting their actions and behavior
- Alert dogs that raise the alarm when a passenger suffers an epileptic fit, etc.
- *This requires advance notice, so please contact us at least 48 hours before departure.