If you have any baggage to check in, please check it in at the baggage counter and proceed
through the security inspection no later than 40 minutes prior to your flight's scheduled departure
Airports may be crowded with travelers during consecutive holidays, summer vacation, New Year holidays, and long holiday weekends. We recommend that passengers check in baggage with plenty of time to spare prior to flight departure.
- Portable Electronic Devices Fitted with Lithium Batteries
- We cannot accept devices in sleep mode or on standby.
- Store devices in durable suitcases and protect devices with clothes, etc., to prevent the power from being turned on accidentally and to protect the devices from damage.
Please check in your baggage no later than 60 minutes prior to departure.
- The baggage rules are vary between domestic and international flights. The handling of baggage is based on the Conditions of Carriage for each segment.
- If you are transferring from a domestic flight to an international flight, or from an international flight to a domestic flight, please note that “Baggage Through Check-in” service is not available, you will have to pick up your baggage and recheck it at connecting airport.
Free Checked Baggage Allowance
|Size||Three dimensions (depth/width/height) totaling no more than 158 cm (62 inches)|
|Number of pieces||Up to two|
|Weight||Up to 23 kg (50 lbs) per piece|
Limits on Acceptable Baggage and Excess Baggage Fees
|Limit||Excess baggage fees|
|Weight limits||Up to 32 kg (70 lbs) per piece||Baggage over 23 kg (50 lbs) can be checked in for an excess baggage fee of JPY 5,000 (USD 45) per piece|
|Excess pieces||Baggage over 2 pieces can be checked in for an excess baggage fee of JPY 5,000 (USD 45) per piece|
|Excess size||Up to a maximum of 203 cm (80 inches)
Baggage that exceeds the size restrictions may not be accepted for loading if the cargo space of the aircraft is limited or if loading the baggage is impossible for other reasons
|Baggage with three dimensions (depth/width/height) totaling over 158 cm (62 inches) can be checked in for an excess baggage fee of JPY 5,000 (USD 45) per piece|
- Wheelchairs for the passenger's own use, strollers, baby-carrying baskets and child safety seats can be checked in free of charge. Electric wheelchairs up to 80 kg (176 lbs) are accepted.
- We will accept skis and surfboards as checked baggage providing they do not exceed the maximum length of 280cm.
- *We do not accept checked baggage with expensive or valuable items or fragile items such as glass or bottles. Please carry these items with you onto the aircraft. Please check here for information about other kinds of items.
- *If excess baggage fees apply to more than one category, namely weight, number of pieces or size, the fee is the total from all categories.