- *1The total dimensions of the transparent re-sealable bag should be less than 40 cm (length + width).
- *To pass through the security inspection smoothly, take liquids out of your baggage and present them separately to security inspectors.
Restrictions apply to baggage that can be carried onto the aircraft. Please review how you can store your baggage.
Restricted Carry-on Items
- Knives / Scissors
- Items with sharp points / Bats
Please see here for restricted items that cannot be carried onto the aircraft or checked for checked baggage.
Restrictions on Liquids in Carry-on Baggage
Over 100 ml of any liquid (including gels and aerosols) cannot be carried onto the aircraft for
Please be aware of restrictions on liquids you can carry onto the aircraft and check the following before you depart.
- (1)Liquids must be in containers of up to 100 ml (you cannot take containers over 100 ml even if they contain 100 ml or less).
- (2)Containers for liquids must fit comfortably in a transparent
re-sealable plastic bag of a maximum capacity not exceeding 1 L. (*1)
- (3)One bag per person.
- (4)Medicines, baby milk, baby food and special food items are
allowed on board. (*2)
- *2Baby milk and baby food are only allowed on board in the required amounts when an infant is traveling. Required amounts of prescription or over-the-counter medicines, or liquids required for medical reasons such as diabetes, can be carried on board. Please contact us for more details.
Duty-free items purchased at the airport after departure procedures can be carried onto the aircraft. However, they may be seized under the rules of another country when transferring to a connecting international flight.
Items may also be regulated by U.S. authorities. Please click the link below for further information.
Carry-on Baggage Size
In addition to personal belongings (handbags, camera, umbrellas, etc.), the following baggage can be brought into the cabin so long as it does not exceed 10 kg (22 lbs).
|Size||Number of pieces|
|55 cm x 40 cm x 25 cm
Total of three dimensions: 115 cm (45 inches) or less
- Please note that even if your carry-on baggage is within the above dimensions, baggage that cannot be securely stowed in the cabin because of storage space restrictions will not be accepted at the boarding gate or on board, and will instead be treated as checked baggage and placed in the cargo room.
- Carry-on baggage over the set size cannot be taken through security inspection. Please check any baggage exceeding carry-on size at the baggage counter before proceeding to the security inspection area.
Correct Storage Method of Carry-on Baggage
Please place your carry-on baggage either under the seat in front of you or in the overhead lockers.
When placing baggage in the overhead lockers, please make sure it will not fall out when the door is opened.
Please make sure any baggage at your feet is securely stored under the seat in front of you. It could be thrown by a sudden movement or impact, and injure you or another passenger. Baggage on the floor can also get in the way in case of emergency evacuation.
Customers sitting in front row or emergency exit row seats
Please place all of your carry-on baggage in the overhead lockers.
In Case of Emergency
Baggage must not be taken out of the aircraft in case of emergency evacuation as it will impede your exit.
Follow the instructions of the crew members and leave all baggage on board.