Making payments(Payment methods by credit cards)
If you book a ticket from website, mobile website or reservation center, you can pay with credit card. In this case, you can use Identity authentication service and you can be prevented from such as "spoofing".
Accepted credit cards
- *Credit cards are accepted only if cardholders present the credit cards at check-in.
- *We also accept Prepaid cards and Debit cards.
For passengers wishing to pay by credit card
- 1.When making a payment at the reservation center or airport counter, inform the staff that you wish to make a "credit-card payment".
- 2.Credit cards are charged when the reservation is completed. (Credit cards are charged (single payments) at the time of reservation. Cancellations after payment has been made are subject to specified charges)
- 3.As part of the boarding procedure, the credit card used to make the reservation must be presented.
- 4.Withdrawals for credit card payments vary depending on the policies of individual credit card companies. For the date of withdrawal, etc. please contact your credit card company.
- 5.Refunds will be credited to the account of the credit card used for payment. The processing time for refunds may vary according on your credit card company. For payments made by Visa debit card, processing time for refunds will be required. Thank you for your understanding.
- 6.Skymark Airlines does not require customers to sign for credit card payments. Billings are completed based on approval from the online system between card companies and our company. Customers are reminded that we do not provide customers with payment details.
Identity authentication service
The identity confirmation service allows you to enter a password to confirm that you are the actual cardholder when making an online reservation with a credit card, ensuring that no one is improperly using your card.
Who can use the "Identity authentication service"?
The following passengers can use the Identity authentication service;
a). a passenger has a credit card applied the Identity authentication service; and
b). a passenger already registered a password on the website of a credit card company.
- This service is applicable for the following credit cards: VISA, MasterCard and JCB.
- You don't need any special software for Identity authentication service.
- After entering your password, your password is transmitted directly to your credit card company.
- You may not use the Identity authentication service depending on a credit card. Please contact your credit card company for more details.
- You cannot use the identity authentication service at certain times by reason of the maintenance of the credit card company.
The applicable Identity authentication service
Verified by VISA
- *Please be advised to check with your credit card company's website for details of the registration of Identity authentication service.