Please complete the check-in procedures at the airport counter from 2 hours to 20 minutes prior to departure.
Please note that even if a reservation has been made, it is not possible to check in within 20 minutes prior to departure. For the following flights, check-in starts at the following times.
||Check-in starts at
||SKY001, 511, 701
|| 11:15am *
||SKY810, 102, 131, 171
(From 1 Jun, 2013)
- At ASAHIKAWA Airport, the business hours of our check-in counter is from 9:30 to 17:45. If our staff is not there please ring the bell.
- If you are traveling with one or more passengers, check-in procedures will commence after confirming that all members of the party have arrived. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- An infant under 2 years of age still requires an infant boarding pass when the infant does not have his/her own seat but sits on an adult's lap. Please let us know at check-in. For your information, you cannot check in at a Self-Service Kiosk. Please check in at the check-in counter.
*Infants applicable to passengers aged 0 to less than 2 years. It is necessary to reserve (purchase) their seats, if you accompany with passengers aged 2 years and over.
- Be sure to inform us if you are catching a connecting flight with another airline at your destination airport.
- At airports, we offer various services, such as ★boarding assistance for passengers with disabilities, ★stroller rental services, ★wheelchair (simple ones) rental service, etc.
- Since security checks have been tightened, long lines can be expected at the check-in counters. We recommend that you come to the airport with sufficient time. -
- When you do not follow our instructions regarding check in luggage, security inspection and boarding procedure, we may refuse to allow you to board the flight. Thank you for your understanding. -